You’re probably spending hours in front of your computer while playing your favorite video game, watching movies of any genre, and browsing one of your social media accounts.
Yes, you get entertained every time you use your laptop, home computer, or any device for hours. But this could leave your arms or wrists stuck in uncomfortable positions and could result in carpal tunnel syndrome.
This is where an ergonomic mouse pad comes to your rescue. Tailored to keep both of your wrists and hands in a natural position, this accessory prevents any simple or serious injury.
Since we have different needs and requirements, it takes time to choose the right brand for your comfort and convenience. Worry no more! In this ergonomic review, you will know some of the best brands in today’s market.
Superfine Fibre Ergonomic Mouse Pad – Gimars
Ergonomic mouse pads elevate the wrist and keep it at a good angle. But rubbing the base of your palm or wrist against the fabric can be uncomfortable, which can lead to rashes and other skin issues.
Don’t worry! This edition from Gimars got you covered. Optimized for comfort, this item comes with a high-quality and long-lasting memory foam. After use, it bounces back to its shape.
When it comes to size, it is large. Measuring 8.5 x 9.5 inches, this mouse pad is perfect for those who have larger hands in accommodating a larger mouse.
Available with a non-skid rubber base, this product stays in place from start to finish. But be wary when using the brand to prolong its longevity.
In terms of price, it is available at a competitive rate. It is affordable and won’t break your bank. While it is cost-effective, it doesn’t compromise its cutting-edge and state-of-the-art features.
Also, it is made of top-grade materials that can withstand the test of time. It is sturdy and long-lasting.
- Super soft – It is comfy and soothing.
- One of the best memory foam wrist pads – A perfect alternative to consider
- It can become flat after some time – It’s normal even in other credible brands out there
Mouse Pad Wrist Support with Ergobeads
This brand is another top option you shouldn’t miss. Flexible, it is adjustable, reaching your specific expectations. Designed with the client’s satisfaction in mind, it is portable, easy to carry, and transportable.
It is available with a three-piece set, including a mouse wrist pad, a mouse pad, and a keyboard wrist rest. Packed with ergo beads, each is also made with cotton fabric and other special components. Then, it is sealed with a user-friendly and intuitive zipper. Also, you can add or remove beads according to your preference.
Over time, it accumulates dirt, dust, and other particles. You can wash this ergonomic mouse pad when the need arises. When it comes to designs, it comes in different colors. So, whatever style you wish, this item won’t be a disappointment.
It is compact and lightweight, which may not be suitable for bigger hardware.
- Made from washable and sturdy cotton fabric – It lasts for decades
- It is available with a keyboard palm rest – This avoids repetitive and unnecessary shopping.
- Adjustable height – You can remove or add beads for your peace of mind.
- The non-slip feature may not sometimes work – Raise your thoughts and questions so that the company can take necessary actions
WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad from Belkin
Belkin is a trusted name in the world of the ergonomic mouse pad. Its WaveRest Gel Mouse Pad, for example, has been creating a massive popularity because of its excellent features. It provides users enough range of motion, avoiding any discomfort.
Packed with polyurethane and other durable materials, this mouse pad from Belkin can last for years or decades. But proper and careful use should not be ignored. Read the instruction manual for more information.
Lightweight and transportable, this item is easy to use. There’s no additional product to set up or purchase. This saves your time and money, too.
While it is only available in modern grey color, it will blend to your computer and other equipment on your desk.
- Cost-effective – Do you need an ergonomic mouse pad but are afraid of the cost? Don’t feel that way! There’s Belkin you can rely on and trust.
- Sleek design – It is something you can recommend to one of your friends, relatives, colleagues, and other people.
- Durable – Thanks to its special and top-grade materials.
- There are limited color options – It is only available in grey.
Ergonomic Mouse Pad with Gel Wrist Rest from VicTsing
Who wants to sacrifice performance and sensitivity when selecting an ergonomic mouse pad? Of course, everyone would love to use a functional and flexible solution like this product from VicTsing.
Made of a smooth lycra fabric, this product ensures accurate and consistent gliding. Known to have an intelligent design shape, the VicTsing pad allows you to move the mouse without any troubles.
People also like the base. Made to be non-slip, it won’t move around your desk. For that reason, you can get your work done without distractions.
However, the gel does not last just like the other padding products. So, frequent replacement should not be overlooked.
But wait, there’s more! The product is eco-friendly and non-toxic. In fact, it is ROHS certified. It is safe and won’t pose any danger to your health.
- Gliding with precision – Thanks to the fabric and other quality components.
- The materials are recommended – Say bye to any harmful and toxic materials.
- The edges are reinforced – This prevents any serious damage.
- The base is non-slip – It stays on your desk for months of use.
- The gel is not as sturdy as other brands – Consider other products in this list.
Ergonomic Mousepad with Wrist Support from VIPAMZ
Yes, cheaper products are enticing. But are they long-lasting and durable? Then, it is best to invest in a quality solution like VIPAMZ mousepad. More than the durability, it is designed to meet and exceed your needs.
While the wrist rest is durable, the mousepad is comfortable. What else? It is compact, which can fit on any workstation. It is developed to work with any optical mouse, giving you complete fluidity and control.
- Contemporary design – It is stylish and aesthetically pleasing, which you can boast to friends, relatives, and colleagues.
- Compact design – It is easy to carry and fun to navigate.
- It is comfortable – You can say bye to any discomfort while staying in front of the computer.
- It is compatible to an optical mouse – Get your pad replaced with this high-end and quality solution.
- Available at an affordable rate – Who says a mouse pad is expensive? There are affordable solutions you should take into consideration.
- It is long-lasting – But it also requires extra care, effort, and attention.
- Some clients complain about the strange smell – It’s normal and will fade after some time.
Duo Gel Mouse Pad from Kensington
Measuring 9.4 x 7.17 inches, this product from Kensington is stress-free and seamless to use. Surrounded by a rigid base, it also comes with a gel wrist rest.
The gel padding is 1 inch high. So, the gel is not only relaxing but also soft. You can also enjoy the height you prefer.
This pad from Kensington is available with two-toned gel pads. Each offers a premium appeal and enough ventilation. Every time you use the gel wrist rest, your arm will stay cool. Also, it won’t stick to the actual gel cushion.
The mouse tracking precision is superb. Whenever you move the mouse across the pad, you will find it swift and quick.
Despite the pressure you put down on your mouse, the pad won’t slide. When you need to move the pad to another location, make sure to clean the bottom to hold a grip on a new surface.
- There are duo-toned color gel pads – It would blend to your desk really well.
- Solid base – It is also sticky and non-slip.
- Increased ventilation – It would take comfort to the next level.
- The non-slip surface loses traction – This is especially true when the surface is not cleaned.
Gel Wrist Support Mouse Pad from MROCO
Many users have fallen in love with the MROCO mouse pad. It is no surprise as it is available with two different shapes that can fit anywhere.
As an ultra-flexible pad, this product has a non-slip base that stays on your desk. Also, the mouse glides on the surface as easily as possible according to reviews.
The memory gel foam is responsive. This means it guarantees a perfect rest for small and large wrists. Then, it indents at the base for users to enjoy the right and comfortable alignment.
The money-back-guarantee can last for 12 months. If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can return it. Feel free to contact the manufacturer for further details.
- Excellent customer support – The staff is professional, accommodating, and friendly.
- Quick response time – They respond to the client’s queries and other concerns right away.
- Cooling memory foam gel – Expect stress-free and comfortable experience throughout the process.
- The mouse glides with precision – You can finish any paperwork with ease.
- Recommended wrist alignment – If you are uncomfortable with the wrist alignment of your existing mouse pad, this is a good alternative.
- Some costumers find the price expensive – But the features make it a meaningful investment.
Factors to Consider When Looking for an Ergonomic Mouse Pad
While the variety of options can be an advantage, it is still hard to choose the right brand and be confident with your decision.
For years, traditional flat mouse pad was the go-to option for students, homeowners, parents, and professionals.
Things have changed today. More comfortable products are sought-after solutions for many.
Whether you experience carpal-tunnel syndrome or wrist strain, an ergonomic mouse pad with a wrist rest will be your best bet.
Now, what are the factors to remember when making a purchase? Some of them are highlighted below:
Right Wrist Height
While there are various factors to weigh in mind, the wrist height is the number one factor to consider. Most mouse pads usually have a wrist height that ranges from 1” or 2.5 cm.
Experts say this is the average height to keep your lower arm and wrist at a supported angle. Whether you have smaller or larger hands, you need more or less elevation. If you are not confident with your choice, look for the standard option. Visit many ecommerce sites to do some research. Also, ask for help from friends, colleagues, and relatives.
Aside from the wrist’s height, the non-slip back is another factor to weigh in mind. The trick here is to select a mouse pad that has a back made of non-slippery or rubber material. This is useful as it will make your mouse pad stays in your desk. Avoid the cheapest option. Always invest in something of great quality.
Ease of Cleaning
Dirt, body oil, and dust accumulate on your mouse pad over time. If you have a hectic schedule, you don’t need a pad that is hard to maintain and clean. Avoid products that require an intensive and complicated cleaning procedure. Good news! There are solutions that are washable and can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
Ergonomic mouse pads come in a wide variety of sizes, but most users prefer the large ones. But you can also choose lightweight and compact brands. Before you make a decision, identify your unique needs in advance. This makes the selection process stress-free and convenient.
Can Withstand Warping
Usually, mouse pads get a warp or a bubble, making it complicated to use. Although most options tend to warp in humid or hot conditions, you can avoid them from your list.
If you notice some signs of warping, it’s time to return or exchange the mouse pad. Contact the manufacturer for more information!
Since you already knew the best ergonomic mouse pads and some selection pointers, what’s next? Buy your chosen product as soon as possible to avail of discounts and other deals.
If you are not satisfied with the features, most companies provide a money-back guarantee. Contact customer support if you experience a hard time.